- 1．We are collecting personal information lawfully and fairly.
- 2．We will use your personal information within the scope of the purpose of use indicated at the time of acquisition, as long as it is necessary for the performance of business.
- 3．We will not disclose your personal information to any third party without personal consent unless as required by law.
- 4．We shall strive to ensure the accuracy of personal information and implement the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to ensure that the personal information should be protected against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- 5．The person has the right to demand the disclosure, correction, suspension of use and deletion, etc. of their own personal information in accordance with laws and regulations, and we respond as quickly as possible when such a request is received.
- 6．We are using “Google Analytics” as traffic analysis tool. This Google Analytics will use Cookie to collect traffic data. But these traffic data is collected anonymously and not used to identify an individual.