Air compressor rental services in Vietnam
- What is the Air Compressor?
- Development history of the Air Compressor in the world and in Vietnam
- Structure of Air Compressor
- Types of Air Compressor
- The applications of Air Compressor
- The problems frequently happen when using Air Compressors in industrial and construction
- Electric and Diesel Air Compressor, which one is better?
- The benefits of renting Air Compressors
- Why should you rent Air Compressors from Nishio?
- The Air Compressor models that are available at Nishio Vietnam
- The renting price of Air Compressor
What is the Air Compressor?
|Air compressor is a mechanical device designed to compress air into a certain space, creating a source of compressed air with a higher pressure than the incoming air. This device uses a power source or an internal combustion engine to generate gas pressure to compress air or other gas such as nitrogen, argon, oxygen, acetylene, etc.
Air compressors can be used to supply compressed air to a wide range of equipment and applications ranging from industrial machinery to construction equipment. Other applications of air compressors may include polishing, painting, cleaning, tire inflating, pressure gauge pumping, etc.
Air compressors come in many different types and sizes, from as small as a hand tool to as large as an industrial air compressor. Common types of air compressors include piston compressors, screw compressors, and screw compressors. Each air compressor type has its advantages and limitations, and is selected based on specific requirements and applications.
Development history of the Air Compressor in the world and in Vietnam
History of the air compressors in the world
Before the air compressor was invented, people used basic tools like pump rods to create enough air pressure to blow wax, swim, and pump wheels. However, in the early days, people also developed devices that used dynamics to create air pressure.
In addition, hand propulsion devices, consisting of a propeller unit and a propellant pump, are also used to produce sufficient air pressure for use in various applications.
However, air compressors were really developed and popularized in the 19th century, when technology and materials were significantly improved.
Air compressors today come in many different types and sizes, tailored to specific applications. Some common types of air compressors are: piston compressors, screw compressors, centrifugal compressors, convection compressors, and mixed flow compressors. Air compressors are used in industries such as: industrial production, construction, medical, transportation, tires, artificial snow making and home appliances.
The history of air compressors in Vietnam is related to the development of industries and services that use compressed air such as construction, manufacturing, automotive, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, agriculture and many other industries.
From the beginning of the 21st century to the present, air compressors in Vietnam continue to make great strides. The demand for air compressors is increasing due to the development of industries and services. Many types of advanced and energy-saving air compressors are imported from countries such as Germany, Italy, Sweden, USA… Some major air compressor companies in the world such as Hitachi, Atlas Copco, Ingersoll Rand.. . has been present in Vietnam through representative offices or distributors. Some domestic enterprises have also improved technology and product quality to compete with foreign air compressor companies.
According to 6Wresearch, the Vietnamese air compressor market is expected to grow in the period 2020-2026F. The United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) and the Vietnamese government have partnered to promote energy efficiency and reduce waste in the air compressor systems of Vietnamese businesses.
Structure of Air Compressor
The air compressor consists of the following main parts:
- Engine: is the source of power for the air compressor, can be an electric motor or an internal combustion engine.
- Compressor head: is the part that performs the air compression process, which can be piston compressor, screw compressor or centrifugal compressor.
- Reservoir: is the part that stores and stabilizes the pressure of compressed air, with different capacities depending on the capacity and purpose of the machine.
- Controller: is the part that adjusts and displays the operating parameters of the machine such as pressure, temperature, current, time, …
- Filter and separator: is a part to remove impurities such as dust, oil, moisture, … in compressed air to ensure the quality and life of the machine and equipment using compressed air.
- Safety kit: is a part that protects the machine and the user when incidents such as overvoltage, overload, overheating, etc.
Types of Air Compressor
Air compressors can be classified according to many different criteria such as:
-Follow motor-driven air compressors and electric-powered air compressors.
– By type of oil:
- Air compressors with oil (using oil to lubricate and cool the parts in the machine)
- Oil-free air compressor (does not use oil, only air for lubrication and cooling)
– According to the working principle:
- Isometric compressors (or piston compressors)
- Isothermal compressors (or screw compressors)
- Isotropic compressors (or centrifugal compressors)
– According to capacity:
- Mini air compressor (under 1HP)
- Small air compressor (from 1HP to 10HP)
- Medium compressor (from 10HP to 100HP)
- Large air compressor (over 100HP)
-According to working pressure:
- Low pressure air compressor: Operating pressure from 0.2 to 1 MPa.
- Medium pressure air compressor: Operating pressure from 1 to 4 MPa.
- High pressure air compressor: Operating pressure above 4 MPa.
-According to the intended use:
- Industrial air compressor: Used to provide compressed air for industrial equipment.
- Medical air compressor: Used in the medical industry to provide compressed air for medical equipment such as respirators, nebulizers…
- Civil air compressor: Used to supply compressed air for household appliances such as bicycle pump, balloon pump…
-By type of installation:
- Vertical shaft compressor: Install vertical shaft.
- Horizontal axis air compressor: Install horizontal shaft.
In addition, there are many other classification criteria such as: according to compressed air flow, according to the number of cylinders, according to the power source used… Depending on the purpose of use and technical requirements of each application, people Users can choose the most suitable type of air compressor.
The applications of Air Compressor
– In the aquaculture industry, air compressors are used to aerate arowana ponds, koi ponds, seafood… Air compressors help create clean air, providing oxygen for living organisms. domestic.
– In the medical industry, air compressors are used to provide clean air for operating rooms, emergency rooms… Air compressors are also used to operate medical equipment such as ventilators, nebulizers.. ..
In addition, air compressors also have many other applications in daily life such as: pumping cars, spraying paint, cooling… Air compressors are a useful and convenient device for people.
Applications of air compressors in construction and industrial
Air compressor is an important device widely used in industry and construction to generate compressed air, supply compressed air systems to perform many different tasks. Following are some common applications of air compressors in these fields:
Industry: Air compressors are used in other industries such as food, pharmaceutical, energy, metal fabrication, etc.
- Air compressors are used to supply compressed air to equipment such as drills, sandblasters, stone crushers, plasma cutters, welding machines, dryers, compression presses, printing machines, gas compressors, vortex generators, etc. during manufacturing and processing.
- In the food and packaging industry, air compressors are used to transport light products such as flour, rice… Air compressors are also used to vacuum food products for preservation.
- Air compressors are used in air conditioning systems, refrigeration systems, heating systems, and other aerodynamic systems.
- Air compressors are used to supply compressed air to construction tools such as drills, chisels, cutters, nailers, screwdrivers, etc.
- Air compressor is used to blow dust and clean the surface of construction works before painting or coating, providing compressed air to create a smooth and even spray of paint on the surface of the material…
- Air compressors provide compressed air to operate drilling, vibration, and rock depth exploration equipment…
- Air compressors provide air for the pit, helping to circulate air and provide oxygen for underground workers…
In short, air compressors are an important piece of equipment in industry and construction, helping to improve production efficiency and save energy, while providing precise and reliable compressed air solutions for applications. different.
The problems frequently happen when using Air Compressors in industrial and construction
Air Compressors are an important piece of equipment in many industries and construction. However, when using an air compressor, users may encounter some common difficulties as follows:
- Damage due to overload: Air compressors can be overloaded when operating continuously with higher than allowed pressure, or when there is a problem with voltage, temperature, or lubricating oil. Overloading can cause damage to components such as the motor, piston, valve or inverter. To avoid overload, users need to regularly check the specifications of the air compressor and adjust them in accordance with the working conditions. In addition, it is necessary to maintain and replace damaged parts in a timely manner.
- Air leaks: Air leaks are one of the causes of wasted energy and reduced efficiency of air compressors. Gas leaks can occur in duct connections, relief valves, safety valves or gas consuming devices. To detect and correct gas leaks, users need to periodically check pipes and related equipment, using methods such as listening to sounds, using soap solutions or ultrasonic devices.
- Dirt pollution: Dirt can contaminate the compressed air and reduce the quality of the product or the production process. Dirt can enter the compressor through the air intake or through the air consuming devices. To prevent contamination by dust, users need to install air filters in appropriate locations, clean and replace the filters periodically, and keep the work environment clean.
- Frictional heat gain: Friction between the moving parts of an air compressor can cause heat gain and shorten the life of the machine. Increased heat can also affect the quality of the compressed air and cause condensation. To minimize frictional heat gain, users need to use high-quality lubricant suitable for the type of air compressor, check and replenish oil periodically, and install cooling devices such as fans or Radiators.
Electric and Diesel Air Compressor, which one is better?
Engine and Electric compressors are two common types of air compressors on the market. Here are some comparative characteristics between them:
|Engine Air Compressor||Electric Air Compressor|
|Use fuel such as gasoline or diesel to power the air compression process.||Use mains electricity or batteries to operate.|
|Can operate in places where there is no power source or there is an unstable power supply.||Dependent on power and can be interrupted in the event of a power failure.|
|Usually have a larger capacity and can compress air at higher pressures.||Electric air compressors are typically smaller in capacity and suitable for lighter applications.|
|Emit high noise and exhaust fumes, polluting the environment and affecting the health of users.||Operate quietly and are environmentally friendly.
|Need regular maintenance and replacement of parts to ensure efficiency and safety.||Less expensive in terms of maintenance and repair costs.|
Electric air compressors are usually compact in size, easy to move and install, do not make loud noises and have no emissions. In addition, electric air compressors also meet the needs of applications such as spray painting, packaging, dust blowing, use in electronics factories or areas where no oil is required. However, the durability of an electric air compressor is often not as high as that of a motor, and operating and maintenance costs can be higher.
Engine air compressors are generally more durable and can operate for a long time without problems. In addition, engine air compressors often have stronger air compression capabilities, meeting the needs of applications such as painting, sandblasting, mining, food processing, steelmaking, cement and other industries. However, the engine air compressor has a higher noise, is difficult to move and install, needs a place to escape the exhaust gas and produces emissions that pollute the environment. In addition, motorized air compressors require higher maintenance and operating costs than electric compressors.
Both electric and motor compressors have their own advantages and disadvantages and depending on the needs of use and specific conditions, there will be a suitable choice.
The benefits of renting Air Compressors
Renting an air compressor has many benefits for businesses and individuals. Some of the key benefits are:
- Cost savings: You do not have to spend a large investment to buy a new air compressor or repair an old air compressor. You only pay a reasonable rental fee according to the usage time and maintenance service of the provider.
- Flexibility: You can rent air compressors according to your needs, from compact compressors for simple jobs to large capacity compressors for complex jobs. You can also change the type of air compressor or rental period when there is a change in work.
- Quality: You are assured that the air compressor you rent is a high quality air compressor, regularly checked and maintained by the supplier. You don’t have to worry about technical or safety issues when using an air compressor.
- Support: You are entitled to support services from the supplier, including consulting, installation, operation, maintenance and repair of air compressors. You can also contact your supplier whenever you need to resolve air compressor problems.
- As such, renting an air compressor is a convenient and effective solution for businesses and individuals that need to use an air compressor. You can search for reputable and professional suppliers to hire the right air compressor for your job.
Why should you rent Air Compressors from Nishio?
Nishio Rent All Vietnam Co.,Ltd. (NRAV) is one of the reputable and experienced companies in the field of providing air compressor products and services in Vietnam. Here are some reasons why you should hire an air compressor from Nishio:
- Professional technician team: NRAV has a team of highly qualified and experienced technicians in the field of air compressors. They will help you choose the right machine for your needs and make sure it works efficiently.
- Quality products: NRAV provides air compressor products of famous brands, ensuring quality and safety for users.
- Good after-sales service: NRAV has a good after-sales policy, ensuring that the machine always works stably during the rental period. If there is any problem, the company’s technical team will be there immediately to fix it.
- Flexibility in rental packages: NRAV offers flexible rental packages to suit the needs of each customer. You can choose short-term or long-term rental packages depending on your usage needs.
For the above reasons, renting an air compressor from Nishio is a reliable choice to solve problems related to the need to use air compressors.
The Air Compressor models that are available at Nishio Vietnam
AIRMAN Air Compressor (Engine)
Airman air compressor is one of the high quality products from Japan, trusted by many people in the fields of industry, construction, mining, geological drilling… Airman air compressor has many outstanding points compared to other types of air compressors on the market, such as:
– Airman air compressor has a compact design, saving space, easy to move and install.
– Airman air compressor uses diesel or electric engine, has high efficiency, saves fuel and operating costs.
– Airman compressors have an efficient cooling system, reducing the temperature and humidity of compressed air, protecting machines and equipment using compressed air.
– Airman air compressor has a safety protection system automatically disconnects when something goes wrong, ensuring safety for users and the environment.
– Airman air compressor has a long life, low failure, easy to repair and maintain.
Airman air compressors are available in many different types and models to suit different user requirements and applications. The most common types of airman compressors are:
– Airman trailer type air compressor: is a wheeled air compressor, which can be moved to any work site without hindrance. This type of machine is often used in construction works, bridges, well drilling…
– Airman high-pressure compressor: is an air compressor with high pressure, providing a constant and stable amount of compressed air. This type of machine is often used in geological works, space screw drilling, and core drilling …
– Airman barrel type air compressor: is an air compressor with a neat design, housed in a protective metal barrel. This type of machine is often used in construction environments with high requirements for noise and dust.
– Airman dry air compressor: this is an air compressor with an after-cooler cooling system that is highly efficient in removing moisture from the compressed air. This type of machine is often used for equipment that requires clean and dry compressed air, such as sandblasters, and paint sprayers…
If you are looking for a high-quality, durable and cost-effective air compressor, you cannot ignore the Airman compressor. Airman is one of the famous and prestigious brands in the air compressor market.
With more than 80 years of experience in the field of manufacturing and distributing air compressors, Airman has brought customers high quality, durable and energy-saving products. At Nishio, we now offer Airman’s portable air compressor rental service.
Portable air compressors are air compressors that can be moved easily on construction sites, mining, railways or other industries. Portable air compressors can provide a stable amount of compressed air and meet the needs of pneumatic equipment such as drills, rock breakers, paint sprayers or other tools.
Here we introduce to you some models of Airman portable air compressors at Nishio Vietnam, along with their features and advantages.
- Airman PDS185S-6C2
The air compressor PDS185S-6C2 has an air flow of 185 CFM (5.2 m³/min) and a working pressure parameter of 7kg/cm² (100PSIG)(690kPa). PDS185S-6C2 air compressor uses Yanmar diesel engine, model 4TNV88-BDHKS, with a capacity of 35.5 kW and fuel consumption of 8.5 liters / hour. The PDS185S-6C2 air compressor has dimensions of 2960 x 1650 x 1510 mm and a weight of 960 kg. The machine is designed with a wheel/trailer system which is suitable for quarry sites, road construction and shipbuilding.
- Airman PDS265S-5B1
This model is an air compressor with an airflow of 7.5 m³/min, a working pressure of 7kg/cm² (100PSIG)(686kPa) and a Kubota V3300-DI-T-E3B diesel engine. The machine has a compact design, easy to move, and saves fuel. The PDS265S-5B1 Airman air compressor is suitable for applications such as construction, mining, spray painting, and supplying compressed air to other equipment.
- Airman PDS390S-4B1F
This is a portable air compressor model with a compressed air flow of 8.9 m³/min and a working pressure of 10.5kg/cm² (150PSIG)(1,030kPa). The machine uses ISUZU DD-4BG1T diesel engine, 4 cylinders, capacity of 80.9 kW, rotation speed of 2400 rpm. The machine has dimensions of 3810 x 1800 x 1780 mm and a weight of 1825 kg. The machine has movable wheels and a safety brake system. The machine is water cooled and has an automatic lubrication system.
- Airman PDS390S-4B1
This is a portable air compressor model similar to PDS390S-4B1F but with a higher compressed air flow of 11 m³/min and a working pressure of 7.1kg/cm² (102PSIG)(700kPa). The machine also uses an ISUZU DD-4BG1T diesel engine, 4 cylinders, a capacity of 80.9 kW, a rotation speed of 2400 rpm. The machine has dimensions of 3810 x 1800 x 1780 mm and a weight of 1825 kg. The machine has movable wheels and a safety brake system. The machine is water cooled and has an automatic lubrication system.
- Airman PDS655S-4B2(Dry)
This is a portable air compressor model with a compressed air flow of 18.5 m³/min and a working pressure of 7.1kg/cm² (102PSIG)(700kPa). The machine uses an ISUZU BB-6BG1T diesel engine, 6 cylinders, a capacity of 119 kW, the rotation speed of 2200 rpm. The machine has dimensions of 3650x1685x2070 mm and a weight of 2885kg. The machine has movable wheels and a safety brake system. The machine is water cooled and has an automatic lubrication system. In particular, the machine has a Dry feature to help remove water vapor in compressed air, increasing efficiency and protecting compressed air equipment.
- Máy nén khí Airman PDS-655S
It is an older model of PDS655S-4B2(Dry), but still has high quality and durability. The machine has a compressed air flow of 18.5 m³/min and a working pressure of 7.1kg/cm² (102PSIG)(703kPa). The machine also has movable wheels and an effective noise-reduction system.
- Airman PDSF830S
The model has the largest compressed air flow among the above models, reaching 23.50 m³/min. The machine has a pressure of 10.5kg/cm² (149PSIG)(1,030kPa). The machine is also equipped with movable wheels and an effective noise-reduction system.
Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor (Oil-free)
Ingersoll Rand is an American multinational corporation that manufactures and supplies industrial products and solutions, including air compressors. Ingersoll Rand is a leading reputable manufacturer of air compressors, with a wide range of products from hand tools to industrial air compressors.
The NHP1500WCU oil-free air compressor is an industrial air compressor manufactured by Ingersoll Rand. The feature of this machine is that it does not need to use oil for cooling and lubrication, which reduces maintenance costs and ensures cleaner compressed air.
The NHP1500WCU oil-free air compressor is equipped with a high-capacity diesel engine, allowing to supply compressed air with high pressure up to 10.3kg/cm² (149 psi) and compressed air flow up to 42.5 m³/ minutes (1500 CFM). In addition, the machine also has an intelligent and advanced control system, which optimizes operating performance and minimizes energy consumption.
NHP1500WCU oil-free air compressors are commonly used in industrial applications requiring high pressure and compressed air flow, such as in the oil and gas industry, mining, tunnel construction, waste treatment, etc. It can also be used as an auxiliary power source in difficult areas and harsh environmental conditions.
Currently, Nishio is the only unit that can rental with maintenance and repair services for Ingersoll Rand’s compressors in Vietnam, because this is a rare and large capacity machine on the market.
PUMA Air Compressor (Electric)
- Puma PK50-160 air compressor with a capacity of 5HP(kW) and voltage of 380V 50Hz / 3 phase. Has a maximum airflow of 26.5CFM. The working pressure is 8kg/cm² (115PSI). Dimensions 1550x580x1060 (mm)
- Puma PK75250 air compressor with a capacity of 7.5HP(kW) and voltage of 380V 50Hz / 3 phase. The maximum airflow is 39.5CFM. The working pressure is 8kg/cm² (115PSI). Dimensions 1610x700x1150 (mm)
The renting price of Air Compressor
If you are interested in using Air compressor rental service, please contact us for detailed advice and a quotation.
We have branches from North to South. You can rent machine for one day to many years, it depends on your demand.
Hope this article can help you get more information about air compressor products.
Please download the Air Compressor catalog of Nishio here.
- HOTLINE: 025 1368 3224