2023/04/10 Product Information
Air compressor rental services in Vietnam
- What is the Air Compressor?
- Development history of the Air Compressor in the world and in Vietnam
- Structure of Air Compressor
- Types of Air Compressor
- The applications of Air Compressor
- The problems frequently happen when using Air Compressors in industrial and construction
- Electric or Diesel Air Compressor is better?
- The benefits of renting Air Compressors
- Why should you rent Air Compressors from Nishio?
- The Air Compressor models that are available at Nishio Vietnam
- The renting price of Air Compressor in Nishio Rent All Vietnam
What is the Air Compressor?
|Air compressor is a mechanical device designed to compress air into a certain space, creating a source of compressed air with a higher pressure than the incoming air. This device uses a power source or an internal combustion engine to generate gas pressure to compress air or other gas such as nitrogen, argon, oxygen, acetylene, etc.
Air compressors can be used to supply compressed air to a wide range of equipment and applications ranging from industrial machinery to construction equipment. Other applications of air compressors may include polishing, painting, cleaning, tire inflating, pressure gauge pumping, etc.
Air compressors come in many different types and sizes, from as small as a hand tool to as large as an industrial air compressor. Common types of air compressors include piston compressors, screw compressors, and screw compressors. Each air compressor type has its advantages and limitations, and is selected based on specific requirements and applications.
Development history of the Air Compressor in the world and in Vietnam
History of the air compressors in the world
Before the air compressor was invented, people used basic tools like pump rods to create enough air pressure to blow wax, swim, and pump wheels. However, in the early days, people also developed devices that used dynamics to create air pressure.
One of those devices is the hand pump, which is used to inflate balls and other items. Hand pumps are usually made of wood or metal and have a simple manual pumping mechanism.
In addition, hand propulsion devices, consisting of a propeller unit and a propellant pump, are also used to produce sufficient air pressure for use in various applications.
However, air compressors were really developed and popularized in the 19th century, when technology and materials were significantly improved.
Some of the important milestones in the history of air compressors are:
– In 1500 BC, foot operated bellows were born, used in metallurgy and ceramic production.
In 1650, physicist Otto Von Guericke invented the vacuum pump, marking the first step for the study of compressed air.
– In 1762, John Smeaton designed a blower driven by a water wheel, increasing the capacity of the air blower.
– In 1776, John Wilkinson introduced a high-power explosive unit, considered the forerunner of today’s air compressor.
– In 1799, Richard Trevithick used an air compressor to supply gas to a steam engine.
– In 1829, George Medhurst developed a system for transporting goods by compressed air.
In 1857, Werner von Siemens designed the first electric air compressor.
– In 1872, Zénobe Gramme invented the AC motor, which allowed the air compressor to operate continuously and more efficiently.
– In 1935, Hitachi introduced the small piston compressor.
– In 1976, Hitachi introduced the first water-cooled screw compressor.
Air compressors today come in many different types and sizes, tailored to specific applications. Some common types of air compressors are: piston compressors, screw compressors, centrifugal compressors, convection compressors, and mixed flow compressors. Air compressors are used in industries such as: industrial production, construction, medical, transportation, tires, artificial snow making and home appliances.
The history of air compressors in Vietnam is related to the development of industries and services that use compressed air such as construction, manufacturing, automotive, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, agriculture and many other industries.
Since when did Vietnam use air compressors is a difficult question to answer precisely, because air compressors are a device with many different types and applications in industrial, civil and military fields. Some information says that air compressors have appeared in Vietnam since the French colonial period, when explorers and miners used air compressors to supply air for pits or for drilling and vibration equipment. . According to other historical sources, the first air compressor in Vietnam was imported from France in the 1950s. This air compressor was used for metallurgical plants, oil refineries and rubber production. However, French compressors have high cost, large size and low efficiency. Therefore, in the 1960s, Vietnam began to import air compressors from other countries such as Japan, Taiwan, China and Korea. At that time, air compressors were mainly piston type, with small capacity and low efficiency. In the 1980s and 1990s, screw compressors began to appear and were more popular because of their larger capacity, higher efficiency and more energy saving. Currently, screw compressors are still the most popular type in Vietnam, accounting for about 80% of the market share. In addition, there are centrifugal compressors, rotary gears and blowers used for special applications.
From the beginning of the 21st century to the present, air compressors in Vietnam continue to make great strides. The demand for air compressors is increasing due to the development of industries and services. Many types of advanced and energy-saving air compressors are imported from countries such as Germany, Italy, Sweden, USA… Some major air compressor companies in the world such as Hitachi, Atlas Copco, Ingersoll Rand.. . has been present in Vietnam through representative offices or distributors. Some domestic enterprises have also improved technology and product quality to compete with foreign air compressor companies.
According to 6Wresearch, the Vietnamese air compressor market is expected to grow in the period 2020-2026F. The United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) and the Vietnamese government have partnered to promote energy efficiency and reduce waste in the air compressor systems of Vietnamese businesses.
Structure of Air Compressor
The air compressor consists of the following main parts:
- Engine: is the source of power for the air compressor, can be an electric motor or an internal combustion engine.
- Compressor head: is the part that performs the air compression process, which can be piston compressor, screw compressor or centrifugal compressor.
- Reservoir: is the part that stores and stabilizes the pressure of compressed air, with different capacities depending on the capacity and purpose of the machine.
- Controller: is the part that adjusts and displays the operating parameters of the machine such as pressure, temperature, current, time, …
- Filter and separator: is a part to remove impurities such as dust, oil, moisture, … in compressed air to ensure the quality and life of the machine and equipment using compressed air.
- Safety kit: is a part that protects the machine and the user when incidents such as overvoltage, overload, overheating, etc.
Types of Air Compressor
Air compressors can be classified according to many different criteria such as:
-Follow motor-driven air compressors and electric-powered air compressors.
– By type of oil:
- Air compressors with oil (using oil to lubricate and cool the parts in the machine)
- Oil-free air compressor (does not use oil, only air for lubrication and cooling)
– According to the working principle:
- Isometric compressors (or piston compressors)
- Isothermal compressors (or screw compressors)
- Isotropic compressors (or centrifugal compressors)
– According to capacity:
- Mini air compressor (under 1HP)
- Small air compressor (from 1HP to 10HP)
- Medium compressor (from 10HP to 100HP)
- Large air compressor (over 100HP)
-According to working pressure:
- Low pressure air compressor: Operating pressure from 0.2 to 1 MPa.
- Medium pressure air compressor: Operating pressure from 1 to 4 MPa.
- High pressure air compressor: Operating pressure above 4 MPa.
-According to the intended use:
- Industrial air compressor: Used to provide compressed air for industrial equipment.
- Medical air compressor: Used in the medical industry to provide compressed air for medical equipment such as respirators, nebulizers…
- Civil air compressor: Used to supply compressed air for household appliances such as bicycle pump, balloon pump…
-By type of installation:
- Vertical shaft compressor: Install vertical shaft.
- Horizontal axis air compressor: Install horizontal shaft.
In addition, there are many other classification criteria such as: according to compressed air flow, according to the number of cylinders, according to the power source used… Depending on the purpose of use and technical requirements of each application, people Users can choose the most suitable type of air compressor.
The applications of Air Compressor
– In the aquaculture industry, air compressors are used to aerate arowana ponds, koi ponds, seafood… Air compressors help create clean air, providing oxygen for living organisms. domestic.
– In the medical industry, air compressors are used to provide clean air for operating rooms, emergency rooms… Air compressors are also used to operate medical equipment such as ventilators, nebulizers.. ..
In addition, air compressors also have many other applications in daily life such as: pumping cars, spraying paint, cooling… Air compressors are a useful and convenient device for people.
Applications of air compressors in construction and industrial
Air compressor is an important device widely used in industry and construction to generate compressed air, supply compressed air systems to perform many different tasks. Following are some common applications of air compressors in these fields:
Industry: Air compressors are used in other industries such as food, pharmaceutical, energy, metal fabrication, etc.
- Air compressors are used to supply compressed air to equipment such as drills, sandblasters, stone crushers, plasma cutters, welding machines, dryers, compression presses, printing machines, gas compressors, vortex generators, etc. during manufacturing and processing.
- In the food and packaging industry, air compressors are used to transport light products such as flour, rice… Air compressors are also used to vacuum food products for preservation.
- Air compressors are used in air conditioning systems, refrigeration systems, heating systems, and other aerodynamic systems.
- Air compressors are used to supply compressed air to construction tools such as drills, chisels, cutters, nailers, screwdrivers, etc.
- Air compressor is used to blow dust and clean the surface of construction works before painting or coating, providing compressed air to create a smooth and even spray of paint on the surface of the material…
- Air compressors provide compressed air to operate drilling, vibration, and rock depth exploration equipment…
- Air compressors provide air for the pit, helping to circulate air and provide oxygen for underground workers…
In short, air compressors are an important piece of equipment in industry and construction, helping to improve production efficiency and save energy, while providing precise and reliable compressed air solutions for applications. different.
The problems frequently happen when using Air Compressors in industrial and construction
Air Compressors are an important piece of equipment in many industries and construction. However, when using an air compressor, users may encounter some common difficulties as follows:
- Damage due to overload: Air compressors can be overloaded when operating continuously with higher than allowed pressure, or when there is a problem with voltage, temperature, or lubricating oil. Overloading can cause damage to components such as the motor, piston, valve or inverter. To avoid overload, users need to regularly check the specifications of the air compressor and adjust them in accordance with the working conditions. In addition, it is necessary to maintain and replace damaged parts in a timely manner.
- Air leaks: Air leaks are one of the causes of wasted energy and reduced efficiency of air compressors. Gas leaks can occur in duct connections, relief valves, safety valves or gas consuming devices. To detect and correct gas leaks, users need to periodically check pipes and related equipment, using methods such as listening to sounds, using soap solutions or ultrasonic devices.
- Dirt pollution: Dirt can contaminate the compressed air and reduce the quality of the product or the production process. Dirt can enter the compressor through the air intake or through the air consuming devices. To prevent contamination by dust, users need to install air filters in appropriate locations, clean and replace the filters periodically, and keep the work environment clean.
- Frictional heat gain: Friction between the moving parts of an air compressor can cause heat gain and shorten the life of the machine. Increased heat can also affect the quality of the compressed air and cause condensation. To minimize frictional heat gain, users need to use high-quality lubricant suitable for the type of air compressor, check and replenish oil periodically, and install cooling devices such as fans or Radiators.
Electric or Diesel Air Compressor is better?
Engine and Electric compressors are two common types of air compressors on the market. Here are some comparative characteristics between them:
|Engine Air Compressor||Electric Air Compressor|
|Use fuel such as gasoline or diesel to power the air compression process.||Use mains electricity or batteries to operate.|
|Can operate in places where there is no power source or there is an unstable power supply.||Dependent on power and can be interrupted in the event of a power failure.|
|Usually have a larger capacity and can compress air at higher pressures.||Electric air compressors are typically smaller in capacity and suitable for lighter applications.|
|Emit high noise and exhaust fumes, polluting the environment and affecting the health of users.||Operate quietly and are environmentally friendly.
|Need regular maintenance and replacement of parts to ensure efficiency and safety.||Less expensive in terms of maintenance and repair costs.|
Electric air compressors are usually compact in size, easy to move and install, do not make loud noises and have no emissions. In addition, electric air compressors also meet the needs of applications such as spray painting, packaging, dust blowing, use in electronics factories or areas where no oil is required. However, the durability of an electric air compressor is often not as high as that of a motor, and operating and maintenance costs can be higher.
Engine air compressors are generally more durable and can operate for a long time without problems. In addition, engine air compressors often have stronger air compression capabilities, meeting the needs of applications such as painting, sandblasting, mining, food processing, steelmaking, cement and other industries. However, the engine air compressor has a higher noise, is difficult to move and install, needs a place to escape the exhaust gas and produces emissions that pollute the environment. In addition, motorized air compressors require higher maintenance and operating costs than electric compressors.
Both electric and motor compressors have their own advantages and disadvantages and depending on the needs of use and specific conditions, there will be a suitable choice.
The benefits of renting Air Compressors
Renting an air compressor has many benefits for businesses and individuals. Some of the key benefits are:
- Cost savings: You do not have to spend a large investment to buy a new air compressor or repair an old air compressor. You only pay a reasonable rental fee according to the usage time and maintenance service of the provider.
- Flexibility: You can rent air compressors according to your needs, from compact compressors for simple jobs to large capacity compressors for complex jobs. You can also change the type of air compressor or rental period when there is a change in work.
- Quality: You are assured that the air compressor you rent is a high quality air compressor, regularly checked and maintained by the supplier. You don’t have to worry about technical or safety issues when using an air compressor.
- Support: You are entitled to support services from the supplier, including consulting, installation, operation, maintenance and repair of air compressors. You can also contact your supplier whenever you need to resolve air compressor problems.
- As such, renting an air compressor is a convenient and effective solution for businesses and individuals that need to use an air compressor. You can search for reputable and professional suppliers to hire the right air compressor for your job.
Why should you rent Air Compressors from Nishio?
Nishio Rent All Vietnam Co.,Ltd. (NRAV) is one of the reputable and experienced companies in the field of providing air compressor products and services in Vietnam. Here are some reasons why you should hire an air compressor from Nishio:
- Professional technician team: NRAV has a team of highly qualified and experienced technicians in the field of air compressors. They will help you choose the right machine for your needs and make sure it works efficiently.
- Quality products: NRAV provides air compressor products of famous brands, ensuring quality and safety for users.
- Good after-sales service: NRAV has a good after-sales policy, ensuring that the machine always works stably during the rental period. If there is any problem, the company’s technical team will be there immediately to fix it.
- Flexibility in rental packages: NRAV offers flexible rental packages to suit the needs of each customer. You can choose short-term or long-term rental packages depending on your usage needs.
For the above reasons, renting an air compressor from Nishio is a reliable choice to solve problems related to the need to use air compressors.
The Air Compressor models that are available at Nishio Vietnam
AIRMAN Air Compressor (Engine)
Airman air compressor is one of the high quality products from Japan, trusted by many people in the fields of industry, construction, mining, geological drilling… Airman air compressor has many outstanding points compared to other types of air compressors on the market, such as:
– Airman air compressor has a compact design, saving space, easy to move and install.
– Airman air compressor uses diesel or electric engine, has high efficiency, saves fuel and operating costs.
– Airman compressors have an efficient cooling system, reducing the temperature and humidity of compressed air, protecting machines and equipment using compressed air.
– Airman air compressor has a safety protection system automatically disconnects when something goes wrong, ensuring safety for users and the environment.
– Airman air compressor has a long life, low failure, easy to repair and maintain.
Airman air compressors are available in many different types and models to suit different user requirements and applications. The most common types of airman compressors are:
– Airman trailer type air compressor: is a wheeled air compressor, which can be moved to any work site without hindrance. This type of machine is often used in construction works, bridges, well drilling…
– Airman high-pressure compressor: is an air compressor with high pressure, providing a constant and stable amount of compressed air. This type of machine is often used in geological works, space screw drilling, and core drilling …
– Airman barrel type air compressor: is an air compressor with a neat design, housed in a protective metal barrel. This type of machine is often used in construction environments with high requirements for noise and dust.
– Airman dry air compressor: this is an air compressor with an after-cooler cooling system that is highly efficient in removing moisture from the compressed air. This type of machine is often used for equipment that requires clean and dry compressed air, such as sandblasters, and paint sprayers…
If you are looking for a high-quality, durable and cost-effective air compressor, you cannot ignore the Airman compressor. Airman is one of the famous and prestigious brands in the air compressor market.
With more than 80 years of experience in the field of manufacturing and distributing air compressors, Airman has brought customers high quality, durable and energy-saving products. At Nishio, we now offer Airman’s portable air compressor rental service.
Portable air compressors are air compressors that can be moved easily on construction sites, mining, railways or other industries. Portable air compressors can provide a stable amount of compressed air and meet the needs of pneumatic equipment such as drills, rock breakers, paint sprayers or other tools.
Here we introduce to you some models of Airman portable air compressors at Nishio Vietnam, along with their features and advantages.
- Airman PDS185S-6C2
The air compressor PDS185S-6C2 has an air flow of 185 CFM (5.2 m³/min) and a working pressure parameter of 7kg/cm² (100PSIG)(690kPa). PDS185S-6C2 air compressor uses Yanmar diesel engine, model 4TNV88-BDHKS, with a capacity of 35.5 kW and fuel consumption of 8.5 liters / hour. The PDS185S-6C2 air compressor has dimensions of 2960 x 1650 x 1510 mm and a weight of 960 kg. The machine is designed with a wheel/trailer system which is suitable for quarry sites, road construction and shipbuilding.
- Airman PDS265S-5B1
This model is an air compressor with an airflow of 7.5 m³/min, a working pressure of 7kg/cm² (100PSIG)(686kPa) and a Kubota V3300-DI-T-E3B diesel engine. The machine has a compact design, easy to move, and saves fuel. The PDS265S-5B1 Airman air compressor is suitable for applications such as construction, mining, spray painting, and supplying compressed air to other equipment.
- Airman PDS390S-4B1F
This is a portable air compressor model with a compressed air flow of 8.9 m³/min and a working pressure of 10.5kg/cm² (150PSIG)(1,030kPa). The machine uses ISUZU DD-4BG1T diesel engine, 4 cylinders, capacity of 80.9 kW, rotation speed of 2400 rpm. The machine has dimensions of 3810 x 1800 x 1780 mm and a weight of 1825 kg. The machine has movable wheels and a safety brake system. The machine is water cooled and has an automatic lubrication system.
- Airman PDS390S-4B1
This is a portable air compressor model similar to PDS390S-4B1F but with a higher compressed air flow of 11 m³/min and a working pressure of 7.1kg/cm² (102PSIG)(700kPa). The machine also uses an ISUZU DD-4BG1T diesel engine, 4 cylinders, a capacity of 80.9 kW, a rotation speed of 2400 rpm. The machine has dimensions of 3810 x 1800 x 1780 mm and a weight of 1825 kg. The machine has movable wheels and a safety brake system. The machine is water cooled and has an automatic lubrication system.
- Airman PDS655S-4B2(Dry)
This is a portable air compressor model with a compressed air flow of 18.5 m³/min and a working pressure of 7.1kg/cm² (102PSIG)(700kPa). The machine uses an ISUZU BB-6BG1T diesel engine, 6 cylinders, a capacity of 119 kW, the rotation speed of 2200 rpm. The machine has dimensions of 3650x1685x2070 mm and a weight of 2885kg. The machine has movable wheels and a safety brake system. The machine is water cooled and has an automatic lubrication system. In particular, the machine has a Dry feature to help remove water vapor in compressed air, increasing efficiency and protecting compressed air equipment.
- Máy nén khí Airman PDS-655S
It is an older model of PDS655S-4B2(Dry), but still has high quality and durability. The machine has a compressed air flow of 18.5 m³/min and a working pressure of 7.1kg/cm² (102PSIG)(703kPa). The machine also has movable wheels and an effective noise-reduction system.
- Airman PDSF830S
The model has the largest compressed air flow among the above models, reaching 23.50 m³/min. The machine has a pressure of 10.5kg/cm² (149PSIG)(1,030kPa). The machine is also equipped with movable wheels and an effective noise-reduction system.
Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor (Oil-free)
Ingersoll Rand is an American multinational corporation that manufactures and supplies industrial products and solutions, including air compressors. Ingersoll Rand is a leading reputable manufacturer of air compressors, with a wide range of products from hand tools to industrial air compressors.
The NHP1500WCU oil-free air compressor is an industrial air compressor manufactured by Ingersoll Rand. The feature of this machine is that it does not need to use oil for cooling and lubrication, which reduces maintenance costs and ensures cleaner compressed air.
The NHP1500WCU oil-free air compressor is equipped with a high-capacity diesel engine, allowing to supply compressed air with high pressure up to 10.3kg/cm² (149 psi) and compressed air flow up to 42.5 m³/ minutes (1500 CFM). In addition, the machine also has an intelligent and advanced control system, which optimizes operating performance and minimizes energy consumption.
NHP1500WCU oil-free air compressors are commonly used in industrial applications requiring high pressure and compressed air flow, such as in the oil and gas industry, mining, tunnel construction, waste treatment, etc. It can also be used as an auxiliary power source in difficult areas and harsh environmental conditions.
Currently, Nishio is the only unit that can rental with maintenance and repair services for Ingersoll Rand’s compressors in Vietnam, because this is a rare and large capacity machine on the market.
PUMA Air Compressor (Electric)
- Puma PK50-160 air compressor with a capacity of 5HP(kW) and voltage of 380V 50Hz / 3 phase. Has a maximum airflow of 26.5CFM. The working pressure is 8kg/cm² (115PSI). Dimensions 1550x580x1060 (mm)
- Puma PK75250 air compressor with a capacity of 7.5HP(kW) and voltage of 380V 50Hz / 3 phase. The maximum airflow is 39.5CFM. The working pressure is 8kg/cm² (115PSI). Dimensions 1610x700x1150 (mm)
The renting price of Air Compressor in Nishio Rent All Vietnam
If you are interested in using Air compressor rental service, please contact us for detailed advice and a quotation.
We have branches from North to South. You can rent machine for one day to many years, it depends on your demand.
Hope this article can help you get more information about air compressor products.
Please download the Air Compressor catalog of Nishio here.
High quality generators for rent in Vietnam Industrial Zones and Construction Projects from just one day
“The EVN held that in the event of extreme situations such as a year-on-year rise of 15% in power consumption in the north due to hot weather, power system incidents and a sharp fall in the water level of large hydropower reservoirs, the northern region may face a power shortage of up to 1,600- 4,900 MW in May and June.” (According to Vietnamplus.vn ) The situation of power blackouts this summer will likely become much worse than in previous years. ...
Rent the lighting equipment that suitable for your construction project in Vietnam from Nishio
目次The importance of lighting equipment for construction sitesThe lighting equipment rental service of NISHIO in VietnamWhat type of lighting equipment NRAV can provide in Vietnam market?Mini Tellastar (Engine)Mini Tellastar (Electric)Baloon Light (Engine)Balloon Light (Electric)LED Baselight (Electric)LED & Metal Halide Cube Tellastar (Engine)LED Mini Tellastar (Engine)Metal Halide Mobile Lighting Tower (Engine)VTevo – LED Mobile Lighting Tower (Engine)Sky Tellastar (Self-Propelled Flood Light): A product line designed and developed by Nishio (NRAV) Lighting equipment is essential for ensuring the safety and productivity of ...
Should you choose a forklift rental service? Where to find the best forklift rental service in Vietnam?
目次I/ The problems you usually meet when using the forkliftII/ The comparison between purchasing a forklift and renting a forkliftIII/ Where should you find to rent a forklift in Vietnam? Forklift has a big role in the manufacturing line, internal/external logistics… You must care about some features when using a forklift. Such as: The quality of fork shoes, wheels, brake, battery… Operator’s skill: They must have a license and forklift operation certificate. Checking all the forklift component statuses before operating. ...
(NEW) Airmove Fan (Big Industrial Fan) for rent
目次General introduction about Airmove fan (Big Portable Industrial fan)Technical specifications of Airmove fanApplication of Airmove fanFeature of Airmove fanNISHIO rental Airmove fan (Big size industrial fan) service in Vietnam Are you looking for a strong fan that can be used in industrial and commercial environments such as factories, warehouse…? With a capacity equivalent to 20 small fans, we believe this is the perfect choice for you. Model KL-SHVLS-Y6BAA20 (2.0m) Dimension (WxHxD) 2181mm x 2051mm x 722mm Max speed 320r/min Range ...
New item for rent: Sky Carrier UP106R
目次What is the Sky Carrier?The highlight features of Sky CarrierSky Carrier is useful for the construction and installation of solar panelsThe specification of Sky CarrierThe rental price of Sky Carrier Sky Carrier is an assembly-type tilting unloading machine. The Sky Carrier rail can be divided into parts with a maximum length of 1.8m each, so it can be transported by a small vehicle and easily carried from the vehicle to the site. The Sky Carrier can be easily assembled with ...
Rental Dehumidifier in Vietnam
One of the most uncomfortable weather periods for us is probably the humid weather that often occurs in the northern provinces. For households, when it is too hot and humid on the floor, it will easily cause accidents for children and the elderly due to slippery. Clothes dry forever. Mosquitoes and bacteria, molds can multiply very quickly thanks to favorable environmental conditions. This has a direct impact on human health. Inside the warehouses and factories also can not avoid the ...
High quality Maeda Mini Crawler Cranes for rent in Vietnam
目次1) About the Maeda Spider Crane and its application2) The Maeda Mini Clawer Crane series (3ton) MC305 and MC2853) Nishio Rent All Viet Nam rental Mini Clawer Crane service The Maeda Spider Crane was developed for use in the stone industry throughout Japan, but recently has been finding new markets in curtain wall installation, glass installation, plant equipment installation works as well as the building and repair of factories across the globe. For indoor work, the Maeda Spider Crane is ...
Where to rent or buy Spot Cooler in Vietnam?
The summer weather in Vietnam brings many uncomfortable feelings to workers because of the very high temperature! And in the forecast, it will be hotter… Are you finding a convenient and saving money way to avoid hot weather for your factory and warehouse? Have you ever thought about using the Spot Cooler? You should rent or buy it? Spot Cooler is one of the popular equipment that customers usually come to find from NISHIO in the summer. Let’s find out ...
Reach truck and forklift rental service in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, Thu Duc, Binh Duong, Quang Nam and other areas in Vietnam
The information that you need to know about renting Forklift and Reach Truck (Engine & Electric) in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, Thu Duc, Binh Duong, Quang Nam and other areas in Vietnam Currently, forklift and reach truck rental services are being increasingly interested and developed in Vietnam, but along with it are concerns from customers about the quality of machine as well as the reputation of the rental business. So how to find reputable forklift&reach truck rental businesses? Are ...
What should the construction site prepare in the rainy season? PVC Sheeting plate, cleaning equipment, submersible pump rental
Currently, the three regions of the North – Central – South are entering the rainy season. The heavy rains not only affect the traffic situation, agriculture, .. but also construction projects across the country. 目次1) PVC sheeting plate2) Cleaning equipment (High pressure pump, Portable shoe cleaner…)3) Submersible pump How can vehicles move inside the construction site if the road is full of mud or water-logged? If you keep delaying until the road is dry, it will affect on the project ...
NEW ITEM for rent: Water Purifier in Vietnam
Are you finding a solution for the clean drinking water in your office? Are you using the water purifier? A lot of minerals are found naturally in water and are important for the human body but consuming an excessive amount of them can cause many diseases. A good water purifier removes the excess salts, suspended particles, and microbes; retains its essential vitamins and minerals. NISHIO rental Water Purifier comes from CHUNGHO – one famous Korean brand in this field. Chungho ...
The things you need to know about Spot Cooler
Spot cooler is very important equipment in the summer weather. They’re affordable, efficient, easily used, and compact. However, same as other machines, you need to understand its functions and the way to use it safely. Below are the top things you should know about spot coolers. 目次Some examples of Spot Cooler applicationHow does Spot Cooler work?How to Install and Use a Spot Cooler?How to Know What Size Spot Cooler You Need?How to Maintenance a Spot Cooler? Small server rooms: Extra ...
What is the difference between LED bulb and METAL HALIDE bulb?
While traditional light towers are equipped with Metal Halide floodlights, in the last year Generac Mobile – our partner is replacing this old technology with the high efficient LED lamps. You do not know about the difference between LED Bulb and METAL Bulb? Don’t worry, many people misunderstand brightness just by Watt figures as you. Let’s find out the answer with us by this post. 1.What is the LED? Recent environmentally friendly technology Low power absorption = small engine required ...
Things you need to know when using the Scissor Lift on a slope
目次Can you use the Scissor Lift on a slope?How to safely use a Scissor Lift on the slope?Using Outriggers and Wheel stops with the Scissor Lift Most people in the AWP(Aerial Work Platform) industry strongly advise against using a scissor lift on a slope. But, some scissor lifts can be used on an incline. In this case, it may be safe to use them on a slope — as long as you don’t exceed the scissor lift’s maximum working angle. ...
Things you need to know when using a Boom Lift on the slope
目次Can you use a Boom Lift on the slope?Tips for Safely Using a Boom Lift on a SlopeOther Considerations When You Use a Boom Lift on a Slope or Uneven Terrain Boom lifts can go much higher than scissor lifts — up to 39.6m (130 feet) or more. They offer greater flexibility than scissor lifts, since the bucket rests on a hydraulic arm and can move in all directions. Meanwhile, boom lifts have smaller platforms than scissor lifts to keep the safe because ...
Top signs and symptoms when your forklift requires maintenance or repair
Forklifts are the key factors of the equipment using indoor/outdoor operation such as construction site, logistics, and warehousing industries. They have a big role in cutting out extra time, reducing costs, and offering a safer work platform for your workers. 目次Do you know how the downtime of Forklift costs you heavily?1. Forklift Chain Is Damaged2. Oil Leak3. Battery Drainage4. Forks Are Worn Or DamagedOther warning signs for repairs In fact, proper Forklift Maintenance can help avoid the extra financial burden and increase ...
Elevating Rolling Tower rental service in Vietnam
Do you need a lifting equipment which is light, sturdy, can be moved and compact for construction and maintenance in the civil, factory, hotel…? Your construction area is very narrow? The floor is not strong? The working high is low so no need to use the boom lift or scissor lift? Do not worry about that problems, we have a great solution for you by using our Nishio Elevating Rolling Tower! 目次What is Elevating Rolling Tower (Mobile scaffolding)?Application of Elevating ...
Compare between the long-term rental and new purchase Forklift
目次Why is renting a Forklift?Compare between the long-term rental and new purchase Forklift The Forklift is one of the extremely important and indispensable pieces of equipment for factories and construction sites. However, spending a big amount of money to buy many units of the forklift at the same time is quite difficult for some companies especially in this Covid-19 situation. This is the reason why renting a forklift is one of the effective measures that you can consider. Not only ...
The NEW model Scissor Lift for rent: GS1932m E-Drive (Slab Scissor Lifts)
目次OverviewSpecificationCOMPARE WITH THE OTHER 19FT SCISSORS LIFT IN THE MARKET ⁙ Micro-size ideal for low-level installation and maintenance jobs in tight spaces ⁙ Zero inside turning radius ⁙ Powerful AC electric drive motors for unmatched driving performance and industry-leading runtime per battery charge ⁙ Low weight 2,600 lb (1,179 kg), ideal for work on sensitive floors ⁙ 500 lb (227 kg) max lift capacity indoors and outdoors ⁙ Fits through a doorway with fixed rails Max Working Height 24 ...
VTevo (Mobile Lighting Tower) for rent and sell in Vietnam
The Lighting Tower is the equipment that provides light for working on construction sites at night. In particular, for key projects such as Wind Power projects and Solar Power projects, it is extremely important to ensure light for the construction site during the dark. The mobile lighting tower has a wheel system installed so that it can be moved into the desired working position. This time, we are pleased to introduce GENERAC MOBILE equipment which is one of the most ...
The used Denyo Generator for Sell
目次Are you finding the used Generator?Is the used generator still in a good condition?About Denyo brand We are selling the used Generator < Brand: Denyo > NISHIO is a company specializing in equipment rental with top quality standards from Japan. We are the largest and most professional generator rental company in Vietnam. Our rental service includes monthly maintenance and repair machines. Therefore, our old generator is not damaged too much. Customers can rest assured that the above generators can ...
Rental and sale Temporary Fence (Discount till November)
NISHIO’s temporary fence is a product that has been used for the Vietnam F1 Grand Prix project, several entertainment events, and inside the factory premises. Customers who have demand for this product, please contact us to receive a quote and offer before this November!
NISHIO strongly provides generator rental service to customers in Vietnam
目次Rental generators at the construction projects and factoriesRental generator in Hanoi, Bac Ninh, Bac Giang, Vinh Phuc, Phu Tho, Hai Phong, Hai Duong, Quang Nam, Quang Ngai, Ho Chi Minh, Binh Duong, Dong Nai, Vung Tau,…List of generator models at NishioPrice of renting generator Dear customers, Generators are used not only for construction sites but also for the factory because the current power outage situation in industrial zones is becoming increasingly frequent. With the frequency of grid power being cut ...
How our i-Lite can support you in this Covid-19 pandemic time?
Do you know that i-Lite can be a great way for a factory/company to deal with a virus? Check out some of the ideas from our clients too! Check more details about i-Lite: https://www.nishio.com.vn/en/factoryandlogistics/i-lite/
NTM24 and NT15 collaboration at LGE project in Hai Phong.
The images of two Model NTM24 and NT15 Sky Tellastar in operation at the LG Electronics project in Hai Phong. With the large capacity and efficient lighting, we hope to contribute to completing the project with the fastest progress and safest working.
Rental Spot Cooler in Vietnam
As you can see, the weather is changing fast in Viet Nam, special in the North. You need to cool people and machines inside your factory or warehouse, but just only during few months of summer? If you don’t want to install the new conditioner system or you have any problems with your budget, why don’t you consider about our Rental service? SUIDEN, AIRREX, and DAIKIN are three famous brands in this market. We will help you to find out ...
New Genie 14m GS4655 is now available in Vietnam!
We would like to introduce the Model GS4655 with the maximum working height is 16m (floor height: 14m)- this is the highest Electric Scissors in Viet Nam until now. The drive motor of this model is equipped with the newest AC E Drive (AC electric motor), which reduces the risk of oil leaks and prolongs the using time after charging by 30% compared to the hydraulic drive type.
NEW Big capacity Lighting equipment designed by Nishio for night-time construction work in Vietnam
The new Sky Tellestar NTM-24, using 24 of the highest brightness LEDs, has been added to the NISHIO Tellestar series, to support nighttime construction site operations. The NTM-24 has been remodelled from the conventional model to increase illuminance and to allow instant illumination once turned on. In addition, the 4WD system can be used to make moving around the site easier. Furthermore, the compactness of the machine also helps to reduce transportation cost. The newly designed frame structure not only ...
ALUHALL tent for rent in Vietnam
Follow the success from NISHIO JAPAN, NISHIO THAI LAND… NISHIO VIETNAM would like to introduce the rental ALUHALL tent service to customers. If you have the plans for Making warehouse; Field Hospital;… Why don’t you think about using our perfect product: ALUHALL Tent? It can be used to: – Making storage/ warehouse – Outdoor event organization (Groundbreaking Ceremony, Wedding, Music Event, Fair, Exhibition …) – School/Classroom – FIELD HOSPITAL. Difference between another kinds of Tent, ALUHALL has a large inside ...
BOBCAT T590 – The perfect solution for Solar Projects
To meet customer’s requirements, NISHIO brought the new product BOBCAT model T590 to the Solar Projects in Viet Nam. This machine has received a lot of positive feedback and praise from customers!
The first Electric Articulating Boom Model Z60/37 in Viet Nam – now available in NISHIO stock!
The Genie® Z®-60 DC electric articulating boom lift is a great idea for outdoor and indoor applications that demand low noise and clean performance, such as construction sites, sports arenas, malls, facilities, and even challenging pedestrian areas. Beside that, using the Electronic so that it especially saves your cost.
Unique Equipment in Unilever project
Nishio Elevating Rolling Tower, model US36 and SHO36 is one of the hotest equipement in Unilever project at VSIP Bac Ninh This platform is very unique because of its special features such as mobility and safety. Watch Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFnYIJYLQF0
Z33/18, New Arrival of Articulate Boomlift series. The more products, the greater choice for customer.
Very beggining of October 2016, Nishio Rent All Vietnam had a new member,Z33/18, of articulate boomlift. It definitely will provide customers more options when chosing lift Specifications: Model: Z33/18 Max. Working height: 12m Safe working load: 200kg Power Source: Battery
Nishio Boomlift Z62 at UNDP Project- Kim Ma
Nishio Boomlift Z62 at Green House , the new headquarters of the United Nations is the first construction project in Vietnam achieved Gold Certification Lotus Green
New light towers (RL4) arrived to Nishio Viet Nam
Nishio have a thousand light equipments with various types. it is one more new lights- “Light Tower”, model is RL14 with big capacity – 1000W x 4 bulbs
PVC Sheeting Plate now on rental!
PVC Sheeting Plate Material High Density Polyethylene Capacity 80ton Weight 22kg(3x6type), 39kg(4x8type) Made in USA
【New machine in Vietnam market】14m Scissors Lift GS4047
This new compact model GS4047 scissors lift has its working height 14m (Platform height 12m). It is much more useful than original wide and heavy type because machine size become compact and light. It will make your indoor job much easier. http://www.genielift.co.uk/en/idc03/groups/webcontent/@web/@awp/documents/web_content/ucm03_062216.pdf Contact us