2023/04/10 Product Information
Air Compressor rental nationwide (Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, Bien Hoa, Dong Nai…)
Air compressors are important equipment in industrial and construction machinery and are used to supply compressed air to a wide range of equipment and applications.
Renting an air compressor can help you save money and time. If you would like more information about air compressors before renting, please refer to the following articles.
Rentals are available in the following areas:
Available for rent in the North: Hanoi, Hai Phong, Hai Duong, Bac Ninh, Bac Giang, Binh Phuoc, Ha Nam…
Available for rent in the central region: Nghi An, Hue, Da Nang, Quang Nam, Quang Ngai, Qui Nhon, Binh Dinh, Buon Ma Thuat, Daklak…
Available for rent in the South: Ho Chi Minh City, Bien Hoa, Dong Nai, Binh Duong, Vung Tau, Binh Phuoc, Long An…
Advantages of Rental Air Compressors
Renting an air compressor has many advantages for businesses and individuals. Some of the main benefits include
- Cost Savings： There is no need to pay for a new air compressor or to repair an old air compressor. You only need to pay a rental fee based on the time of use and the maintenance service provided by the supplier.
- flexibility： We can rent small compressors for simple jobs to large-capacity compressors for complex jobs, depending on your needs. We can also change the type of air compressor and rental period as the nature of the work changes.
- quality： You can rest assured that the air compressors you rent are high quality air compressors that have been regularly inspected and maintained by the vendor. There is no need to worry about technical or safety issues when using air compressors.
- Support：You can get support services from our contractors, including air compressor consulting, installation, operation, maintenance, and repair. You can also contact us at any time should you encounter any problems with your air compressor.
Thus, renting an air compressor can be convenient and effective for companies and individuals who need to use them. To find the right air compressor for the job, it is important to find a reliable and professional supplier.
Why rent an air compressor from Nishio?
Nishio Rent-All Vietnam Corporation (NRAV) is one of the most reliable and experienced companies in the field of providing air compressor products and services in Vietnam. We recommend Nishio’s air compressors for the following reasons
- A team of professional technicians: NRAV has a team of highly qualified and experienced technicians in the field of air compressors. We will assist you in selecting the right machine for your needs, yet efficiently.
- High quality products: NRAV offers well-known brands of air compressor products and guarantees quality and safety to its users.
- after-sales service: NRAV has an excellent after-sales service policy, ensuring that the machines will always operate reliably throughout the rental period. Should there be any problems, the company’s technical team will be on hand to repair the machine immediately.
- Flexibility of rental packages: NRAV offers flexible rental packages to meet your needs. Depending on your intended use, you can choose a short or long term rental package.
With Nishio Rentals, you can be sure that your air compressor rental is reliable and safe to use.
Air compressor models available for rent in Nishio Vietnam
AIRMAN Air Compressor (Engine)
If you are looking for a high-quality, durable, and cost-effective air compressor, you cannot ignore the Airman compressor. Airman is one of the most famous and prestigious brands in the air compressor market.
With over 80 years of experience in the field of air compressor manufacturing and sales, AIRMAN has been delivering high-quality, durable, and energy-saving products to its customers. Nishio offers rental services for AIRMAN’s portable air compressors.
AIRMAN air compressors are one of Japan’s high quality products and are used in many fields such as industry, construction, mining, geological drilling, etc. AIRMAN air compressors have many advantages compared to other types of air compressors.
–Airman air compressor has a compact design, saving space, easy to move and install.
– Airman air compressor uses diesel or electric engine, has high efficiency, saves fuel and operating costs.
– Airman compressors have an efficient cooling system, reducing the temperature and humidity of compressed air, protecting machines and equipment using compressed air.
– Airman air compressor has a safety protection system that automatically disconnects when something goes wrong, ensuring safety for users and the environment.
– Airman air compressor has a long life, low failure, easy to repair and maintain.
Here we introduce to you some models of Airman portable air compressors at Nishio Vietnam, along with their features and advantages.
- AIRMAN PDS185S-6C2
The air compressor PDS185S-6C2 has an airflow of 185 CFM (5.2 m³/min) and a working pressure parameter of 7kg/cm² (100PSIG)(690kPa). PDS185S-6C2 air compressor uses a Yanmar diesel engine, model 4TNV88-BDHKS, with a capacity of 35.5 kW and fuel consumption of 8.5 liters/hour. The PDS185S-6C2 air compressor has dimensions of 2960 x 1650 x 1510 mm and a weight of 960 kg. The machine is designed with a wheel/trailer system which is suitable for quarry sites, road construction, and shipbuilding.
- AIRMAN PDS265S-5B1
This model is an air compressor with an airflow of 7.5 m³/min, a working pressure of 7kg/cm² (100PSIG)(686kPa), and a Kubota V3300-DI-T-E3B diesel engine. The machine has a compact design, easy to move, and saves fuel. The PDS265S-5B1 Airman air compressor is suitable for applications such as construction, mining, spray painting, and supplying compressed air to other equipment.
- AIRMAN PDS390S-4B1F
This is a portable air compressor model with a compressed air flow of 8.9 m³/min and a working pressure of 10.5kg/cm² (150PSIG)(1,030kPa). The machine uses an ISUZU DD-4BG1T diesel engine, 4 cylinders, a capacity of 80.9 kW, rotation speed of 2400 rpm. The machine has dimensions of 3810 x 1800 x 1780 mm and a weight of 1825 kg. The machine has movable wheels and a safety brake system. The machine is water-cooled and has an automatic lubrication system.
- AIRMAN PDS390S-4B1
This is a portable air compressor model similar to PDS390S-4B1F but with a higher compressed air flow of 11 m³/min and a working pressure of 7.1kg/cm² (102PSIG)(700kPa). The machine also uses an ISUZU DD-4BG1T diesel engine, 4 cylinders, a capacity of 80.9 kW, and a rotation speed of 2400 rpm. The machine has dimensions of 3810 x 1800 x 1780 mm and a weight of 1825 kg. The machine has movable wheels and a safety brake system. The machine is water-cooled and has an automatic lubrication system.
- AIRMAN PDS655S-4B2(DRY)
This is a portable air compressor model with a compressed air flow of 18.5 m³/min and a working pressure of 7.1kg/cm² (102PSIG)(700kPa). The machine uses an ISUZU BB-6BG1T diesel engine, 6 cylinders, a capacity of 119 kW, a rotation speed of 2200 rpm. The machine has dimensions of 3650x1685x2070 mm and a weight of 2885kg. The machine has movable wheels and a safety brake system. The machine is water-cooled and has an automatic lubrication system. In particular, the machine has a Dry feature to help remove water vapor in compressed air, increasing efficiency and protecting compressed air equipment.
- AIRMAN PDS-655S
It is an older model of PDS655S-4B2(Dry), but still has high quality and durability. The machine has a compressed air flow of 18.5 m³/min and a working pressure of 7.1kg/cm² (102PSIG)(703kPa). The machine also has movable wheels and an effective noise-reduction system.
- AIRMAN PDSF830S
The model has the largest compressed air flow among the above models, reaching 23.50 m³/min. The machine has a pressure of 10.5kg/cm² (149PSIG)(1,030kPa). The machine is also equipped with movable wheels and an effective noise-reduction system.
Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor (Oil-free)
Ingersoll Rand is an American multinational corporation that manufactures and supplies industrial products and solutions, including air compressors. Ingersoll Rand is a leading reputable manufacturer of air compressors, with a wide range of products from hand tools to industrial air compressors.
The NHP1500WCU oil-free air compressor is an industrial air compressor manufactured by Ingersoll Rand. The feature of this machine is that it does not need to use oil for cooling and lubrication, which reduces maintenance costs and ensures cleaner compressed air.
The NHP1500WCU oil-free air compressor is equipped with a high-capacity diesel engine, allowing to supply compressed air with high pressure of up to 10.3kg/cm² (149 psi) and compressed air flow up to 42.5 m³/ minutes (1500 CFM). In addition, the machine also has an intelligent and advanced control system, which optimizes operating performance and minimizes energy consumption.
NHP1500WCU oil-free air compressors are commonly used in industrial applications requiring high pressure and compressed air flow, such as in the oil and gas industry, mining, tunnel construction, waste treatment, etc. It can also be used as an auxiliary power source in difficult areas and harsh environmental conditions.
PUMA Air Compressor (Electric)
- Puma PK50-160 air compressor with a capacity of 5HP(kW) and voltage of 380V 50Hz / 3 phase. Has a maximum airflow of 26.5CFM. The working pressure is 8kg/cm² (115PSI). Dimensions 1550x580x1060 (mm)
- Puma PK75250 air compressor with a capacity of 7.5HP(kW) and voltage of 380V 50Hz / 3 phase. The maximum airflow is 39.5CFM. The working pressure is 8kg/cm² (115PSI). Dimensions 1610x700x1150 (mm)
Air compressor rental rates
If you are interested in renting an air compressor, please feel free to contact us for detailed advice and a quote.
With branches from north to south, we can rent compressors from one day to several years, depending on your needs.
You can download the Nissio Compressor catalog here.
- HOTLINE: 025 1368 3224