- The “Do” theater (Vega City Khanh Hoa) used Nishio’s boomlift
- On April 1st, the theater project with a unique architecture named ” The Do” (a folk fishing farming tool) was inaugurated at the Vega City project in Nha Trang City – Khanh Hoa. It can be said that this is an important highlight of the overall project. The inauguration ceremony was attended by representatives of many ministries, departments, branches and especially Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh. It proves the importance of The Do Theater for the future tourism development of Khanh Hoa province. Theater “Do” is a rare theater project in Vietnam today that meets strict standards of world-class art performance. The theater’s lights are imported directly from Europe, which is also the first private theater building in Vietnam. Photo by: Brands and public opinion e-magazines KDI Holdings Group, the investor of the Vega City Nha Trang resort-entertainment-art complex and the contractors have made great efforts to build the Theater in accordance with the standards, safety and completion on time. For big and important projects, all equipment in the construction site needs to strictly comply with regulations on machine safety and labor safety. In addition, the machinery supplier needs to be flexible, promptly handle problems during use, and provide detailed operating instructions for the construction unit. As a leading equipment rental company in Vietnam, Nishio is honored to be selected by the contractors to provide the Aerial Work Platform for this project. The boom lift was used in this project is a Genie boomlift model S-85. This boomlift’s maximum height is 26.21m (from the ground to the floor) and the maximum working height (from the ground to the end of the human arm) is 28.21m. Genie S-85 uses a powerful diesel engine, well suited for the job site. We would like to say thanks to the investors and contractors for your trust in our service. It is proud to have contributed to perfecting a beautiful cultural symbol of Nha Trang in particular and the country in general. Hopefully, Nishio will continue to accompany investors and contractors in projects across the country. If you need to rent a boom lift or any other equipment, you can refer to the product catalog here then contact us by sending your information here or call us via phone number 02513683224.
- Things you need to know when using a Boom Lift on the slope
- Boom lifts can go much higher than scissor lifts — up to 39.6m (130 feet) or more. They offer greater flexibility than scissor lifts, since the bucket rests on a hydraulic arm and can move in all directions. Meanwhile, boom lifts have smaller platforms than scissor lifts to keep the safe because it goes up higher than scissor lift. They are also ideal for jobs where the worksite is small or hard to access. Like scissor lifts, boom lifts aren’t recommended to use on a hill or incline. The center of gravity is higher with this machine than with many others, which increases the risk for a tip-over. However, it is possible to work on an incline as long as you don’t exceed the maximum slope with a safe working load for the boom lift. Safely driving a boom lift on a slope starts with knowing the lift’s maximum slope rating is very important. Construction Equipment A digital inclinometer can be used to measure the exact degree of a slope. If you don’t have one, place the board at least 3 feet long on a slope. Then, place a carpenter’s level on the board and raise the lower end of the board level until it is horizontal. Once you do that, complete these steps: Measure the distance to the ground. Divide the distance by the length of the board. Multiply the result by 100. This simple formula provides the percent of the slant. If the number exceeds the max slope rating, do not drive the lift on the slope. Instead, winch or hoist the lift across the sloped area. Keep in mind that max slope ratings can change due to ground conditions and weather. For example, mud or loose gravel can reduce traction and extend stopping distances. Driving speeds need to be reduced when crossing sloped or rough terrain as well. Proceed with caution why you drive a boom lift on a slope near drop-offs or cliffs. There are many things that you can do to safely use a boom lift on a slope, such as: ✓ Use a pre-operation checklist to inspect a lift before you use it. ✓ Make sure a lift’s tires are inflated to the proper pressure, as low or high pressure can impact a lift’s stability. ✓ Check the surrounding area for un-compacted fill, ditches, and holes and address these issues before you begin work. ✓ Only use a lift designed to climb slopes. ✓ Check the weather report before you start work; if inclement weather is on the horizon, you need to plan accordingly. ✓ Make sure operators and ground workers are trained and certified to use a boom lift. Construction Equipment A boom lift should never be used in winds that exceed 45km/hour (28 mph). When in doubt about whether to operate a boom lift in high wind conditions, use your best judgement, and always err on the side of caution. Furthermore, you should always check a worksite for overhead hazards, such as overhangs or high-voltage power lines. As a general rule of thumb, stay at least 50 feet away from electrical wires on steel towers and 30 feet away from wires on wooden or concrete poles. Last but not least, remember that using an Articulating Boom Lift is safer than using a Telescopic Boom Lift on the slope. A boom lift safety training course can make a world of difference. By receiving boom lift safety training, you can learn how to properly operate a boom lift on slopes, lower your risk of boom lift accidents, and more. NISHIO also offers training lessons for safe operation to your operators. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!
- Nishio’s Boomlift moves to Quang Binh for King Kong- Skull Island
- Kong-Skull Island crew always believed and choose Nishio is the main supplier for equipment which supported for the film Nishio Boomlift always be appreciated by the high quality and good design. Nishio’s Boomlift on the way go to Quang Binh In addition, services of Nishio also always appreciated by the enthusiastic and experienced mechanic The crew members are also very friendly with Nishio’s staff